Black Friday may be over but these shopping lists are still awesome! Check out this latest installment:
The holidays are full of dinners and dinner parties, & company Christmas parties, so here are the top conversation topics you SHOULDN'T bring up: Your sex life, or anyone else's . . . asking about someone's income . . . talking about your money . . . what birth control you use . . . and the state of your marriage.
According to a new survey of 1,000 Americans, here are the top 12 conversation topics you SHOULDN'T bring up at dinner . . .
1. Your sex life, or anyone else's. 59% of people picked it as the MOST taboo topic.
2. Asking people about their income, 53%.
3. Openly talking about your money, 51%.
4. What birth control you use, 42%.
5. The state of your relationship or marriage, 34%.
6. Religion, 32%.
7. Politics, 32%.
8. Race, 24%.
9. Facebook or online dating profiles, 22%.
10. How many Facebook friends or Twitter followers you have, 21%.
11. Death, 19%.
12. Serious health issues, 18%.
On this day in 1989, Cold War: In a meeting off the coast of Malta, US President George H. W. Bush and Soviet leader Mikhail Gorbachev release statements indicating that the cold war between NATO and The Soviet Union may be coming to an end.