Dating during the holidays is always tricky. So if you want to steer clear of any awkwardness, here are six things you should avoid doing at all cost . . .
1. Moving too fast in a new relationship, just because you're scared of being alone.
2. Inviting someone you recently started dating home for the holidays, just so you won't be the only single family member.
3. Spending WAY too much on a gift and making the other person feel uncomfortable.
4. Hooking up with an ex because you're feeling lonely.
5. Expecting a proposal.
6. Prolonging a dying or dead relationship just so you can be together for Christmas.
Braces! A mother of a 16YO was telling me about seeing her friend post how much that mother looooooves her daughter! And she told me "well if she loves her so much, get that child braces." Another of our friends interjected, "that's great advice, & she should before other start making fun of her." My friend said, "they already do!" Just an option to consider if you don't yet know what to get your child for Christmas.
I had braces for 2 years and changed my world for the better! Here's one girls reaction: